Pages

Sunday 13 September 2020

My Nana's Birthday

                   My Nana’s Birthday


In the morning I woke up for my nana’s birthday at my house. After that my aunty, my family and my dad’s brother came. I was in the pool with Ethan, Toni and Maata. My Nana just arrived so we went and hid in the pool to surprise her. After that I hugged my grandma and said Happy Birthday. 


We then went inside and ate KFC and barbecue once the birthday was done. Later on I watched Pokemon Sun and Moon. It was cool because Ash had Rockruff because it could evolve into Lanrock. When it evolved it was at sunset, which means the green flash Lacrock  was orange. It was cool that Ash and Pikachu liked it. So when it was done we slept late.   

                      



1 comment:

  1. l love cake if you bring it l wiil eat it all

    ReplyDelete